We are the data controller who collects and processes the personal information you provide to our site (hereinafter referred to as “bonseye.org”).
2. What a cookie is
In this policy, the term “cookies” refers to cookies and other similar technologies (e.g. web beacons).
Cookies are small files, downloaded on your device when you access bonseye.org, with the aim to recognize your device or to store information about your preferences or past actions. They are used to help you navigate websites efficiently and perform certain functions.
3. Cookies we use
The types of cookies that we use may be:
- Session cookies: such cookies allow bonseye.org to link your actions during a browser session and are automatically deleted when you close the browser;
- Persistent cookies: such cookies remain stored in your terminal device until it reaches a defined expiration date, which can be days or minutes. They may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering your preferences on bonseye.org and choices when using a site or to target advertising;
- First party cookies: these are set by bonseye.org with the purpose to improve your experience;
- Third party cookies: these are set by a website that belong to a domain that is distinct from the domain of bonseye.org, as displayed in the browser address bar.
4. Categorization of used cookies
More specifically, the cookies and other similar technologies used on bonseye.org are categorized as follows:
Essential cookies include strictly necessary cookies, that we use for the functioning of bonseye.org, and functional cookies, that help us with the performance and design of bonseye.org. These cookies enhance functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies but be aware that some or all of these functionalities may not function properly and that some parts of bonseye.org may not work.
Audience measurement cookies
These cookies, which include analytics technologies, help us with the performance and design of bonseye.org. This function allows us to measure how many times a page has been visited, to know which pages are the most and least popular, and see how visitors move around the site, so that we can improve your experience on bonseye.org. The information collected by these cookies could be aggregated. Bonseye.org may, from time to time, use “web beacons”, which count visitors who have come to bonseye.org after being exposed to a banner ad on a third-party site. We do not use this technology to access your personal information and it is only used to compile aggregated statistics about visitors who come to bonseye.org.
If you do not accept (or withdraw your consent to) these cookies, we will have the necessary knowledge to improve bonseye.org.
These cookies are installed on bonseye.org by our advertising partners to present advertisements that are relevant to you and better reflect your interests. These cookies uniquely identify your browser and device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not experience our targeted advertising across different websites. These cookies collect information relating to the origin of your visit, where you were exposed to the advertising, what advertising feature you saw, whether you arrived directly or indirectly to bonseye.org, the device you used to visit bonseye.org and which downloads you performed.
In addition, we also utilize cookies on certain pages of bonseye.org to communicate with third party data suppliers to extrapolate your digital behaviour. This help us to understand and target more relevant advertising in the future. The information we receive could be aggregated and will include statistics such as demographics, online behaviour, product interests and lifestyle.
Your consent is necessary to the use of most of the above-mentioned cookies. You can at any point give or withdraw your consent, but keep in mind that without your consent we will not be able to improve bonseye.org.
5. Programs used by bonseye.org
For more information about cookies for programs we use, see here:Audience Cookies:
6. How long cookies are stored
Persistent cookies will be stored on your device for a maximum duration of 13 months.
7. How to manage cookies on bonseye.org
- Using “Tools for handling cookies”.
Remember to set up all the browsers on your different devices, which may have different ways of configuration. Please also be aware that if you do turn off ‘cookies’ in your browser, you will not be able to fully experience some of bonseye.org. This could impact your user experience.
Disabling specific cookies
- You can disable “Google Analytics” cookies, by downloading the module accessible here.
- You can disable the Insight Tag of LinkedIn, by modifying your user settings here.
9. Complaints and requests
If you have a privacy-related complaint against us, you can direct the complaint by e-mail or letter in accordance with international rules for handling complaints and requests. Should you be dissatisfied with the answers you receive, you can then seek further assistance by contacting the relevant higher authority or court.
10. Contact Bonseye AS